Visa sökformulär

Social care and service

The Social Services Department is available for everyone, and is a municipal responsibility.

The Swedish Social Services Act specifies the kind of assistance you may receive, and defines the municipality´s obligations. Everyone living in Sweden is entitled to receive assistance from Social Services if they need it.

The Social Services Department has special responsibilities for the following groups:

  • Children and young people
  • People with alcohol or drug abuse problems
  • Elderly people
  • People with functional impairments
  • People who are taking care of a relative.

If you need help, contact your social worker (biståndshandläggare),
telephone 021 - 39 27 25.

Publicerad 3/17/2015 3:17 PM

Senast ändrad 10/5/2017 7:04 AM